GLACIER RIDGE SPORTS PARK ANNOUNCEMENT
As reported in the news, an outbreak of a respiratory illness known as COVID-19 Coronavirus that was first detected in Wuhan City, China continues to spread internationally. We have just had our first confirmed case in Monroe County.
The safety of employees, coaches, players and families who play at Glacier Ridge Sports Park is our highest priority. We are committed to the well-being of all of our patrons at Glacier Ridge Sports Park.
At this time, Glacier Ridge Sports Park remains open for both Golf and Soccer. While we pride ourselves on the cleanliness and safety of our facility; we are, nonetheless, adding additional safety precautions and measures to our cleaning regimen, including more frequent cleaning of the facility.
In an effort to keep the public safe and to prevent the spread of the disease, the CDC recommends that you keep the following practices in mind:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer. Do this frequently throughout the day.
- Keep yourself and your children away from others who are sick.
- Please keep your children home if they are ill, or if you are not feeling well.
- Teach children to cough and sneeze into their arm or elbow, not their hands.
- Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home.
- Avoid travel to destinations where the outbreak is prevalent or known.
TRAINING AT GLACIER RIDGE SPORTS PARK:
At this time, we recommend NO hand-shaking at the end of games or programs. A simple “thank you” and “well played” will be sufficient.