JR LANCERS ACADEMY CLUB (U9 - U10)
Rochester Lancers Jr. Academy Club Program would like to invite you to join us for the 2020-2021 soccer season. As we grow, we continue to lay the foundation for our teams of the future with the RLancers Jr. Academy Club. A comprehensive training program designed to give the youngest youth players the ground work to succeed in the future.
Our coaching philosophy is simple; to bring young players together in a great training facility full of positive, fun, and motivating instruction based upon the fundamentals of the game and making them thirsty for more. Our coaches are not only interested in making them successful on the field but more importantly, in the highly competitive game of life.
At the Rochester Lancers Academy we strive to provide a professional and family environment where players can improve in soccer and learn life lessons. Most importantly, if they can walk away from our program looking at the world differently, thinking critically, and can reflect on a positive soccer experience, our Jr. Academy has achieved its mission. While winning is important, it is a by-product of what our program teaches: total player development that happens here at Rochester Lancers Academy, where players leave thirsty for more.
Each team will be implementing the desired amount of soccer for their team, which will be led by the Head Coach. The Head Coach will be responsible for a meeting in early fall to discuss and layout the training, tournament and league play.
Boys and Girls born in calendar years of 2011 through 2012
What does your tuition fee cover?
- 1 training sessions per week
- Local Competitive Schedule
- NYSWYSA Registration
- Player Pass and Insurance
- Tournaments/League Fees
- Strength and conditioning training
- Admission to all Rochester Lancers NPSL home games (must wear their Rochester Lancers Uniform)
- Admission to all Lady Lancers UWS home games (must wear their Rochester Lancers Uniform)
OVERVIEW & EXPECTATIONS of Rochester Lancers Jr Academy Club:
Our program exists to service dedicated soccer players who are....
- Committed to 1 training session a week
- Committed to learning the entry facets of the game: Technical, Tactical and Mental
- Committed to playing with and against like-minded athletes
- Committed to training in Rochester's best indoor soccer facility
Rochester Lancers Academy "A pathway to a higher level"