Lancers Training Session Policies
Players & Coaches
- It is each player's parent responsibility to verify their son/daughters temperature prior to training. Any player with a temperature above 100.4 will be held of our training.
- Each player will need to provide their own ball. Coaches will no longer be providing balls for use during training sessions
- Players shall not share jerseys or other equipment.
- Bring your own water bottle pre-filled with water, there is no sharing of drinks.
- Follow all Glacier Ridge entrance protocol and hygiene rules set by CDC before entering the facility for training.
- Try to use the bathroom at home before attending any training
- No hand contact between coaches, players, and referees is allowed (This includes high fives, fist bumps, handshakes, etc..)
- Small training room and weight room is closed until further notice
- If you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms of illness, STAY HOME
Effective 5/1/2020, all training areas will be limited to players and coaching staff only. This means that all family members will not be allowed into the dome or the areas surrounding the outdoor fields. Parents that choose to remain on premises will need to remain in the parking lot area
Indoor Facility Enter and Exit Procedures – Applies to all Players and coaches
- All players/coaches dropped off at front entrance (only players and coaches will be allowed entrance)
- Temperature screening upon entry – temperatures will be taken by Infrared No-Touch Thermometer by staff member
- Any player/coach with a temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed to train
- All players/coaches will have hand sanitizer provided at the entrance
- Upon completion of training players/coaches inside the dome will exit through second revolving door that leads outdoors. (There is no re-entry through that door)
Outdoor training area
- Only players/coaches will be allowed on outdoor training areas, as well as all common areas between fields
- Parents/Guardians are asked to remain in the parking lot area and follow proper social distancing
General Facility Procedures and Cleaning
- Until further notice the water fountain will be closed
- Until further notice the seating area in the café will be closed
- Entire masonry building will be cleansed daily
- High touch contact surfaces will be cleaned at intervals throughout the day
- Restrooms now have touch-less faucets and hand dryers
- Turf surface will be cleaned and sanitized frequently